I am an avid nature lover and amateur photographer, living in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury. On this blog, you will find photos and narratives from birdwatching outings, hikes, as well as any other random travels. For more information, see here.
- If you enjoy the photography on this blog, check out my Photography Site, were I sell prints of selected works and maintain a photo blog.
CopyrightAll words and images on this blog are Copyright (c) Adam R. Paul, and may not be used without permission.
Search this blog
- Wordless Wednesday: Calaveras Big Trees State Park’s North Grove
- Wordless Wednesday: Ferry Building Farmer’s Market
- Wordless Wednesday: Mission San Miguel Arcangel
- Wordless Wednesday: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
- Hiking the PCT from Ebbett’s Pass to Nobel Lake
- Wordless Wednesday: Calaveras Big Trees North Grove Hike
- Wordless Wednesday: Abbott’s Laggon (Point Reyes)
- Presidio Habitat hike
- Dad O’Rourke’s Bench
- Wildflowers at Calaveras Big Trees’ Bradley Grove
- Joshua Tree/SoCal Trip - Part II - Twentynine Palms Oasis
- Prague, Part 3: Karlův most (Charles Bridge)
- Joshua Tree/SoCal Trip - Part IX - Big Morongo Canyon, AKA Birding Paradise
- South America Trip - Part 1: Getting to Patagonia
- Prague, Part 1: Vyšehrad
- Prague, Part 6: Staré Město (Old Town)
- Prague, Part 22: Katedrála svatého Víta (St. Vitus Cathedral), exterior
- Prague, Part 16: Mala Strana
- Oregon Road Trip - Day 9 - Eureka, CA to San Francisco
- 164,066 hits