I am an avid nature lover and amateur photographer, living in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury. On this blog, you will find photos and narratives from birdwatching outings, hikes, as well as any other random travels. For more information, see here.
- If you enjoy the photography on this blog, check out my Photography Site, were I sell prints of selected works and maintain a photo blog.
CopyrightAll words and images on this blog are Copyright (c) Adam R. Paul, and may not be used without permission.
Search this blog
- Wordless Wednesday: Calaveras Big Trees State Park’s North Grove
- Wordless Wednesday: Ferry Building Farmer’s Market
- Wordless Wednesday: Mission San Miguel Arcangel
- Wordless Wednesday: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
- Hiking the PCT from Ebbett’s Pass to Nobel Lake
- Wordless Wednesday: Calaveras Big Trees North Grove Hike
- Wordless Wednesday: Abbott’s Laggon (Point Reyes)
- Presidio Habitat hike
- Dad O’Rourke’s Bench
- Wildflowers at Calaveras Big Trees’ Bradley Grove
- Radio Road Birding (Redwood City, CA)
- A Sunday in Marin Headlands - Part I
- 2011 bird list
- Birding at Charleston Slough and Shoreline Lake
- Hiking from Wright's Lake to Twin Lake (Desolation Wilderness, California)
- Prague, Part 17: Wordless Wednesday - Mala Strana House Signs
- Prague, Part 1: Vyšehrad
- Prague, Part 3: Karlův most (Charles Bridge)
- Prague, Part 6: Staré Město (Old Town)
- 164,245 hits